Friday, July 11, 2008

See Obama's Hope and Change-- On An Oval

Yesterday, I ranted about my waning interest in Obama, in light of his run to the right and allowing his poor kids to be interviewed on Access Hollywood.

Today, I learned that he is going to sponsor a Nascar car.


I understand that a certain amount of pandering and ass-kissing is necessary to win the presidency, but he has gone too far. Yours truly, an unabashed car nut, is so close to supporting that infamous detractor of the automobile, Ralph Nader, instead. Ugh, I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

P.S. Even if I were to accept Obama's decision to participate in Nascar (to win blue collar male votes), why the hell did he decide to back a Toyota? Are there not three better choices than a Toyota? He's already pissed off Nascar haters; why piss off Nascar lovers too?

CKY

No comments: