Sunday, December 07, 2008

What Did Mathis Drive In Quantum of Solace?

In a quick shot, we can see Mathis' coupe parked outside his house in Italy. When I saw it, I immediately recognized it as a Jensen Interceptor. At least one reader of this blog agrees with me. But when I checked out imcdb.org and other Maserati/Ferrari enthusiast sites, they concluded that the coupe was in fact a Maserati Mistral. So which is it? Until the movie is released in DVD, I will not be able to give a definitive answer. Does anyone out there have a frame grab of the scene?

Option 1: Maserati Mistral

Option 2: Jensen Interceptor

CKY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's the pic

http://img246.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=27623_Quantum_of_Solace_122_25lo.jpg


cheers

Napoleon

Maxichamp said...

Thanks Napoleon. It's a Mistral, don't you think?