Saturday, December 07, 2013

Tamerlane's Thoughts 2013 Highlights Retrospective

What an incredible year.

January: I saw a boatload of Codas.


February: Fun road trip to SoCal in my Phaeton.


March: I got to drive a Ferrari 430 Scuderia.


April: Epic bus trip from Guatemala to El Salvador to Honduras to Nicaragua to Costa Rica to the Darien Gap in Panama.


May: I was briefly shown on Motorweek. Skip to 2:11.


June: I got to drive a Tesla Roadster for a week.


July: Visiting Peter's workshop and seeing an East German motorcycle.


August: My first press trip-- 2014 Toyota Corolla in San Diego. Bonus: Getting to meet fellow car nuts Alan, Gil, and Raphael Orlove.


September: I saw a couple of Lada WTCC racers in action.


October: I got to drive a DeLorean. Thanks, B!


November: I got a ride in a Citroen DS. Thanks, T!


December: I got to drive a Cadillac CTS-V coupe and a wagon at Sears Point.

No comments: