Monday, February 20, 2017

Eating the Globe: Denmark


I got kijafa cherry crepes at a pancake chain that's not IHOP. If you know me, you know that I would never order this voluntarily. I don't like sweets; I don't like preserved fruits; I don't like crepes/pancakes/waffles.

The crepes were very eggy. Everything had a hint of bacon, like the cook used the same griddle. The cherries were okay.

I dined with S. He is selling "our" Phaeton. He's only put 1,000 miles on it last year. It's just too nice to drive. I'll post the ad when it's up.

The good thing about this meal is now I get to fill in Greenland as well as Denmark!


Countries tried so far:
Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Morocco, Nigeria, Somalia, South Africa
Asia: Afghanistan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Cambodia, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Yemen
Europe: Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
North America: Belize, Canada, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Trinidad & Tobago, USA
South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela
Oceania: Australia, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga

No comments: