Sunday, May 14, 2017

My Travel Wish List (Updated)


Above you will find my wish list from 2008. I've accomplished some of the items and priorities have changed. I've done most of 1. I've completed 2. 3 is not a priority anymore. 4, 7, and 8 stay on the list. 5, 6, and 9 not so much. And 10 has been done as well.

So as of now, my list includes:
1. Lima to Turbo (Colombia) by bus to complete my Pan-American quest
2. Northern Italy: Museums and factories of Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Maserati
3. Trans-Siberian Railroad from Vladivostok to Irkutsk
4. Magadan to Yakutsk via Kolyma Highway
5. Belgian Grand Prix at Spa
6. All the Central Asian -Stans
7. New York City for two weeks to eat at all the foreign restaurants
8. San Sebastian in the Basque region
9. Singapore-Hong Kong-Kuala Lumpur food tour
10. Paraguay

1 comment:

@slirt said...

what do you have against the Mayans?! sheesh.

and yeah, Tony certainly put San Sebastian on the map for me, too!